Aug. 24 - Victims, their families and residents of Oslo breathe a sigh of relief after Anders Behring Breivik is declared sane, and given a recommended sentence of 21 years in prison. Sarah Wali reports
Watch the video and answer the questions.
- Has Breivik been found sane or insane by the Norwegian court?
- What sentence has he received?
- How many people were killed in the bombing?
- How many people were shot down at the youth camp?
- How old is Breivik?
- Where will he serve his sentence?
- What facilities will be available to him?
- Did Breivik want to be considered sane or insane? Why?
You can find a video transcript here.
"Day after Oslo bombing-11" by Johannes Grødem - Flickr: Day after Oslo bombing. Licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons.